Sophie has been memorizing lots of scripture by listening to an older CD entitled Hide 'em in you heart. Lately I have been a bit preoccupied with hurtful things going on in my life and everyday I have a little Sophie therapy. I find that she sings these scripture songs all day long. Lately her encouraging words to me are, "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit drys up the bones" Proverbs 17:22.
The other scripture that keeps ringing in my ears (her version), "In my Father's house are many mansions, many mansions in my Father's house, in my Father's house are many mansions,many mansions in my Father's house. I goat , I goat to prepare a place, for you, for you for you...." John 14:2. Wow, this verse has stuck in my mind and has helped me keep an eternal perspective as I walk in this world.
1 comment:
I love how God is using Sophie Joy to minister to your heart. How blessed you all are to have each other! Thanks for giving us that little glimpse of your life.
Post a Comment