Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let the fundraising begin!

Sharon and I have been putting our brains together and are thinking up some good fundraiser ideas. I would love some input. I know I have done all of this before, but, I love to hear ideas. Please pray that God would show us ways to bless others as we do a fundraiser for our adoption.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Well, I don't have any good ideas at the moment, but I am willing to help anyway I can. Let me know if you decide to have a yard sale, I'm sure I can find some stuff to donate that you could sell.

KT said...

Lorie,
Thanks so much! I will let you know what I need help with when I know. A yard sale sounds great this spring. I just need for specifics to fall into place, so start saving.
kj