Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy February Day!





This was taken February 5th. What a lovely day! I am reminded that Texas has a saying that if you don't like the weather, wait a while and it'll change.

3 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

Do you know that you dress her in the cutest clothes? She always looks so cute and comfy!

KT said...

yOu are sweet.
I just piece it all together, happy accidents you know.
Her Gramme gave her that dress, a little to short for my taste so I just throw on blue jeans with almost all of her dresses that are too short. I love the look. I have always HATED seeing little girls in short dresses during the winter with nothing on their legs (especially when their little panties show). I know your daughter wore biking shorts under hers:-) Love that idea too.

Stephanie said...

Your daughter is beautiful and I love her name, too!