Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here's you some change!






Anyone who knows me knows I HATE to be cold. But, I bundled us up this morning to go play in all the snow. Hey, it only comes about once a year! In fact, as I write this, the snow has passed, the sun is out and in an hour, you'd never have known it had snowed today. I have got the evidence though.

4 comments:

Kelly Bourque said...

I love that you played in the snow! I'm loving this stay at home snow day. :) It was good chatting with you Sunday.
-Kelly

Katie Thompson said...

Pretty in pink. What was she doing? Crawling around in circles?

KT said...

Ummm, she was making a snow angel! Can't you tell??
kj

Nanette R. said...

Fun pics! I have some of Daniel when we made a snowman on the back deck one time when he was 3 or 4. We had to get out there early to do it before the snow melted and when I say "snowMAN" it was more like a "snowdoll" (only 1 foot tall built on top of the table).