Friday, February 08, 2008

Our first of a hundred good news posts!

Steve and I are so grateful to have an incredible network or friends in Nashville. The social worker Gwen mentioned is so kind and has answered so many of our questions. Here is some REALLY good news. We will not have to a new homestudy for this adoption. She has said that we will only need to do an update, which, I am assuming may mean a little less work and it definitely means it will be $500 less than redoing it all together. She has also said that we will not pay for it until it is done, so no up front money! This is such good news!

5 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

Whew! Now we're rollin'. Can't wait to watch this all happen again. I still get teary eyed with Sophie because it seems so surreal that she's here. Your poor kids are gonna think they make me cry all the time. :) :) :)

KT said...

Thanks Kate
We are thrilled with this news. We are really needing prayer over what agency to use.
kj

betsy said...

i am thrilled to hear about your pursuit of another adoption!! i will be praying for you friend!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so happy for you all ... i knew you would love Lisa ... she is fabulous ... will be praying ... keep me posted and let's plan another lunch ...

Stephanie said...

Very good news! I am happy for you!

(I am visiting for the first time from the fundraising Yahoo! group. GOD bless!)