Friday, November 27, 2009

November Update






What a wonderful fall we have had. I think this is the most beautiful fall I have ever seen. Such lovely leaves and weather.
We got to be apart of Abraham and Gideon's birthday party in October. (pray they are home oh sooooo soon!)

We were able to be at the airport when sweet Josie Love came home:)

We all had a wonderful time at a special fundraiser Steve's students held for us. We were astounded with how much was raised. They had a simple Sunday afternoon with live jazz music (that was amazing), cider and popcorn. There was a big swing and a high hill that Sophie had a ball on.

I was able to be apart of a unique fundraiser for our friends Drew and Sharon but I was so busy that I totally forgot to take pictures! I only have a few, glad that Sharon was in one of them.

Shepherd, no new news to share.

Thankful! YOU BET! So much to be thankful for.

Plans?? You bet, I am praying and VERY hopeful to help a friend with her fundraising for a very very special boy's adoption.

No comments: