Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hallo-Wing











This is the way Sophie says Halloween this year:)

Good day, all took naps, ready to have some fun! Sophie was cracking me up today eating her corn dog with the shades! Umm, I decided to "dress up" at the last minute, obviously! Steve joined in the last minute scrabble and we just dressed up silly! I have to learn to stop taking pictures with me to the side lest y'all think Shep and Soph are having a sibling soon! ha! Anyway, I just put on what I felt like and Steve was a 1970's ish cop with no badge (cause it was last minute and oh well) Everyone is looking at the kids anyway, right?

So, Sophie was "Honey My Bunny" from a little book she has that her MiMi Honey and Grandpa Bunny gave her one year. Too cute. It is supposed to be a white bunny with some black spots. She needed one on the eye..hmm, not sure. Anyway, she said she looked like a cat, but that everyone would know she was a bunny when they saw her ears!

We did our usual rounds and scored lots of candy and got to see our sweet friends (oops, forgot a picture with Drew and Sharon!)

No comments: