Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sophie's Sayings @ 31/2

I found an old slip of paper that I jotted down some of Sophie's funny sayings.

Here is her poem about the American Flag
My flag is Red
and it is white
in the corner it is blue
The US of A

"Hey mom, balloons eat Blunch"

Sophie watches "croutons" and eats them with salad as well.

A check out person at the store is a "payer"

And from her memory verse in Psalm " sit in the seat of fockers" pretty sure it's mockers.

3 comments:

juliebb said...

I love that you are keeping up with all of these precious sayings. They will bring back sweet memories in years to come!

Duffy said...

Ok - she may have gotten the payer name from Courtney - My girls say this all the time. Also love the sit in seat of fockers.

Duffy said...

Ok - she may have gotten the payer name from Courtney - My girls say this all the time. Also love the sit in the seat of fockers. Sounds familiar.