Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Greek Festival






We decided not go to the local fairs this year and instead spend an evening close to home at a local festival. We went to the Greek Festival, and while it isn't a fair, it is a nice, relaxing, easy fun time.

Sophie loved riding "Sparkle" but really wanted to go faster. We enjoyed the eats and bought Sophie the coin skirt to dance around in. We totally blew money on that, but it was so cute and it was fun to see her happy in it. We'll hide it when she's 16 and wants to belly dance. (although, I went to a belly dancing class at the Y and found it extremely fun).

ANYWAY, enjoy the pictures, I know that's all the grandparents want to see anyway:)

1 comment:

Lorie said...

We Love, love, love, the Greek Festival. It's on our must-do list every year. We always drop a pretty penny on some tasty treats. One of these years I'll have enough money to do some actual shopping there. I love the jewelry & those candles looked great.