

This year Steve decided to continue a family tradition that his mom started with his family. Homemade donuts. Steve says that a few times a year, like on Thanksgiving or Christmas, his mom would make these yummy treats. He's been talking about them for 10 years. This year he decided to make them in honor of his Momma. They were delicious! Sophie loved them and we decided that this is a tradition that we are keeping:)
Steve will post more about this recipe on his blog sometime soon.
6 comments:
Wow! I am jealous. I sure love to fish on Uncle James' and Aunt Dot's pond myself. Caught my first catfish on that pond. Wish I had known you were in town. Would have loved to see you. Visited my grandparents at the nursing home. Erin sure does look like her mama.
My mouth is watering!!! I'm so bummed that we missed it!!! Next year!!!
yum! homemade donuts sound & look great. i'd love to learn how to make them. Geoff's dad used to make homemade cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. That's the tradition we're keeping.
those look so good, i can just smell and taste them! yum!
those look so good, i can just smell and taste them! makes the frozen, tasteless waffles i just had seem ridiculous.
Hello there!
I enjoyed learning a little about you and your fam! Thank you for the visit and comment on my side! You have a beautiful family which I pray will be expanded sooner than later!
BTW ..... I just LOVEd making all those Jesse tree ornaments.....If i'm not creating something with my hands, I get highly frustrated!!
Post a Comment