Monday, August 04, 2008

Destin, just a glance






We just got back into town and I wanted to post just a few pictures.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE the family "starfish" picture...absolutely beautiful :o)!

Our Family! said...

Katie, I love, love, these photos. WOW! Everyone looks so great and happy. Hope all is well. Angela Lyon

Nanette R. said...

Looks like it was a fun time and I also love the family picture with the starfish. Avoid the rush and get your your Christmas card pics done right now!

Jennifer H. said...

What beautiful pictures! Makes me want to head for the beach right now! :)

robin said...

What gorgeous pics! I can smell the sea air and feel that sand between my toes...God is so good!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

these pictures are sooo cute ... i went to zumba on friday ... loved it ... perhaps i will see you there on wed ...

Katie Thompson said...

Ditto to all the above, except zumba.

Our Family! said...

Love the new look. It looks great and the colors are nice. Angela