




What a wonderful April we have had at the Hollis House! We have had our rainy days, but mostly the sun has been out. We've been to the zoo, to the park and made time to pick a dandelion right before church. Sophie has decided that it is fun to take naps in other parts of the house, preferred place is our bed or the couch. Sophie is moving at an incredible pace, so I am having to make myself slow down to take a few pictures now and again.
Off topic, but I learned to day that Wheat Thins and cream cheese trump lime Popsicles. Who knew. (Thanks Katie)
I also wanted to remind you all of our new site for our future adoption. Please come visit over there.
2 comments:
Couldn't you just eat her up?? What's up with the lime popsicles? Eww.
can't say, other than Dipsy is green and he/she is on her brain right now.
Post a Comment