














Here are all the fun shots we took of Sophie during the Christmas season. Sophie got to meet Santa twice. When people ask her what Santa is getting her for Christmas she looks at them like duhh, candy canes (because he gave them to her after she had her picture made with him).
We also got to go to Radnor lake with Faye. What a wonderful time we had being out in the crisp air, soaking in the winter sunlight! Sophie also had the best time riding a horse at Kroger. Very cool! It is free, so she rode for quite a while. She kept holding up her finger saying, "One more time". How could I resist?
Soph and I also did our share of cooking and decorating pretzels for gifts. Really we have had a VERY busy December as I am sure all of you had as well.
Happy 08 everyone
1 comment:
GRRRReat pictures. So happy. I adore her in that shawl.
Post a Comment