




Today was a fun day at home. I decided to take a few pictures of the everyday stuff we have been doing while we wait for spring.
Sophie likes to help me clean the floors. Who knew Swiffers could be so much fun? Later in the day Sophie spotted the globe in her playroom and begged to have it. Of course she says it's a ball. And I guess now she's right...she broke it off of its base, so now it roles nicely :-)
Later I decided to learn how to bake some whole wheat bread. Sophie really got into helping me knead the dough. It turned out yummy. Now, it isn't yeast rolls, but it is healthy and good warmed up with a little butter.
Sophie started saying her name yesterday, it is sweet to hear her say "So-se"and point to herself. It took her one day to realize she could say it to ask for something for herself. For instance, she'll look at something out of reach and say Mmk (milk) and then say So-se, then I say Milk and she says pwease. It is so much fun to talk to a toddler all day. I counted in my head today and I think she has about 30 words she can say and knows what they are. It is crazy to think she has only been with us 8 mos., it seems like she has always been with us...I guess in God's eyes she has.
No comments:
Post a Comment