Oh, this is tricky because you have to remember the questions. Cereal-Raisin bran as a child (I wasn't allowed to eat sugary cereal). Life is my favorite now, or is it Captain Crunch??
Under $10 bucks...Baja baby
Money on myself, I would go to the spa with a friend.
Mission Trip...I would go to a orphanage and work with children recovering from surgery or illness.
2 comments:
Oh, this is tricky because you have to remember the questions.
Cereal-Raisin bran as a child (I wasn't allowed to eat sugary cereal). Life is my favorite now, or is it Captain Crunch??
Under $10 bucks...Baja baby
Money on myself, I would go to the spa with a friend.
Mission Trip...I would go to a orphanage and work with children recovering from surgery or illness.
1) Fruit Loops (then), Kashi Healthy Heart (now)
2) Mazatlan or for just a beverage--Happy Hour @ Brentwood Sonic
3) I'd go on a weekend trip
4) North Africa or Middle East
Post a Comment