Monday, January 31, 2011

Home for almost 6 months

We are having such a fun time as a family of four. It is as if Shepherd has always been here. Sure, we had some bumps along the road with Sophie adjusting and Shepherd only wanting me, but, time knits our family closer each day.

I can say with certainty that we want to go back and adopt again. I knew it from the moment I saw them walk him into the office, little boy scared to death. Now that I know him it makes it all the more heartbreaking to think of him so scared and alone. Thankfully the Lord is healing him.
one of our many snow days in Jan

celebrating Steve's birthday in Dec

Sophie being a helper, yes, it was a mess

Sophie singing in the Christmas Choir

Christmas dress up time

just another snowy cold day

timer picture of us making snow cream

Snow day and Snow person...the kids had a ball decorating.

No comments: