







Sophie and I carved out the pumpkin and roasted the pumpkins seeds. I was surprised that Sophie liked them.
Later, when Poppa came home, we went to a local trunk or treat and had a great time watching Sophie scurry from car to car gathering her cavities, I mean candy. Sophie had fun seeing John, Kyle, David, Mikayla, Levi, Jada, Barbara, Chuck, Drew and Sharon.
So, let's talk about her costume. She's Little Bear. I know it doesn't look like the Little Bear, but it works. Here's the thing, I made the costume and was a little proud of myself because I am not really good at sewing. As I stitched the last eye on Sophie announces, "Hey Mom, I think I want to be Nemo!" So there you go, as I learned loooong ago, you can't draw your self esteem from children.
4 comments:
You did a great job on the costume. I was wondering where you were able to find a Little Bear costume. I totally thought you had bought it.
Sooo Cute!
Wow! I am so impressed! It totally looked like you found it at some cute store. I looked on the after Halloween racks for Nemo, but to no avail. She looks adorable. You're a great momma.
love the gotcha moment but didn't see a place to comment!
yes, the drawing is on december 6th, you'll see on the Chip-In the fundraiser is going through Dec 5th so no worries. And if you want to participate and are strapped like most of us, just leave me a comment and I'll add you to the drawing you don't have to donate :O) Though I do appreciate it and so do the people at the Philip Hayden Foundation! Thank you!
Post a Comment