


Last week, Sophie and I got down last winters snow balls to play with. Sophie had so much fun throwing them and letting them melt. We froze them to remember them on a hot day this summer...I almost forgot about them, but we were able to get them out before summers end and even on a VERY hot day!
4 comments:
This is just an absolute fantastic idea. How fun. My kids would love that and we had so much snow this past winter we could have been supplied for the summer. Hmmmm, going to have to remember this one. Thanks for the perfect idea. Angela/Robb
What a great idea! You're such a creative mom with fun ideas!
What a great idea! I've never thought to freeze the rare snowballs we see in our region. But if we ever get snow again, I sure will!
Kay
Came through Ni Hao Y'all-
What a great idea!!! I am SO doing this this winter.. well, if I remember that is!
cute blog!
:)
AMie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment