So, an update, things are moving along well with our adoption. I am surrounded by mounds of stuff from the attic to sell or donate. I am totally nesting and trying to get our home together to welcome our new baby.
Sophie is now 3 and is just the sparkle in our home.
Here's Sophie on her birthday making a funny little face. She loves her sweet outfit that her MeMe gave her.

Sophie giving Poppa his Father's Day card.

Umm, these would be our "Pirate Tubbies" at least that's what we thought they looked like. Not sure where this idea came from.

This would be Sophie's interest in a set of eyes from her Mr. Potato Head.





Sophie had fun on the 4th sporting her sweet red sparkle shoes!She made me lots and lots of cookies in a muffin pan.

Sophie played and played. She is lonely and says she can't wait to be a big sister.


Sweet Sophie started preschool this year. Last year was MDO program, but this year is a little different. She is in pre-k 3 with a great teacher. She is already learning so much. I am working in an older 3/4's class so I get to see Sophie in the gym, outside, special programs and during lunch. It has been such a special time. Who do you know that works gets to see their baby all day long. Today I got to see her be line leader for the first time. She did such a good job. I loved watching her listening to her teacher.



Finally, tonight I grabbed a camera and caught her in her skates.
2 comments:
How much do we love her! The shoes, the drawing, the cookies, the line leader.
I just wrote several things and erased them 'cause they were sooo gushy and lovey. We loooooove Sophie Joy!!! She's going to be a cool big sister.
Sophie is getting to be such a big girl! I'm not surprised that she likes red sandles - like her mama.
Post a Comment