




















Sophie had such a sweet birthday. Her birthday took place during the same week as our VBS at church. Birthday morning she awoke to Teletubbie Paradise.
After VBS, Sophie got dresses in her special outfit that "Aunt" Sharon made for her. Sophie got her 3-year old picture stump picture made before we left for the park.
Sophie's party took place at a local park that has a fun creek to play in. Poppa made her cake, complete with Teletubbies, their home in the hill and coordinating little balloon candles! We were so happy to have so many friends come share her special day. The creek was a hit, although it was a little shallow and not flowing as much as I had hoped. All in all it was a very memorable day and I couldn't be happier for her!
Lastly, she received some sweet gifts from her MiMi Honey and Pa Pa Bunny West and got some money for her piggy bank from Pe-Paw Hollis.
We are Teletubbied Out!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Sophie. You are a most beautiful three year old :o)!
i feel we are living parallel lives, it seems like yesterday i was celebrating a teletubby birthday with anna and a homemade teletubby cake to boot.
these days are wonderful , and fleeting, so glad you are enjoying them
what a wonderful mother and memory maker you are
i love you!
deedee :)
Sophie is just adorable...I can't remember how I found your blog...but I'm glad I can keep up to speed on your family. Sounds like exciting times at your house!! :)
Post a Comment