Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Kick or Keet Mama"











Alright, the day is done, and Po has gone to bed. Well, she's in bed, not asleep yet!LOL Anyway, we had such a fun time together. We went to see Mr. Hugh and Ms. Ann, Gram and Pop, then Sharon and Drew, and finally we hit the jackpot at Judson. They had a 65 car trunk or treat that blew me away. I know most people are familiar with these things, but this was our first. WOW, Sophie, umm, I mean, Po had a blast! All of the little children walked around yelling to their parents "Look mom, there's Po". She saw the director of her preschool Ms. Diane and several other Judson friends. I loved seeing all of the people dressed up for the kids. After Kick or Keeting, we met up with Poppa at church. She ran around and pretended to be Po. When it was time to leave she insisted on carrying her plastic pumpkin full of treats (Sophie do it!). Well, she kept going side to side and finally gave up and let Poppa help her tote it. Whew, what an evening, I think she'll be up for quite a while!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sophie is the cutest little Po! I love it!!