Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Dead Tree with our family life






I caught a quick picture of Steve cutting down the old dead tree. Steve said it was depressing. It was during the time when Steve was looking for a new job and I think it was somewhat symbolic. It wasn't long before Steve got a job offer. Now, there is another dead tree in our yard that must come down, not sure what that will symbolize.

I am including more shots from the picture stump. Steve said it is embarrassing. Oh well, family traditions have to start somewhere. (Of course I haven't had my pic made there yet:-) Anyway, Sophie thinks it is quite fun and to be honest, I think it is a great place to get a picture with her being still long enough for my s l o w digital camera to take!

On a different note, what a cool trike. I found this for Soph the other day and she just loves it. The seat is adjustable to grow with her, it has a little radio, horn, and turn signals that work. She can't peddle it yet but and cruise around in it Fred Flintstone style.

No comments: