Tuesday, August 08, 2006

And this is where the tire swing will go...


3 comments:

Tracy C. said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for visiting my blog, I checked out your DHs blog and didn't find the LOTR stuff, but I found you! LOL! Your daughter is beautiful, welcome home! I see you are in Nashville. I grew up there until I was 13 and still have tons of family there and in Knoxville and Memphis. We love Nashville though, it is a great place to live. So nice to 'meet' you.

KT said...

Tracy, could you send me your site again? I just ran across it and can't find it. Steve may not have stuff on there but his Master's thesis was about LOTR and religion, specifically good and evil. Very interesting stuff if you ever want to hear more just ask.
Katie Jo

Mosshouse said...

Love the pictures of your baby! I was in college with Steve. My son's birthday is just a few days after Sophie's. Lil Philip is just starting to walk. So much fun!